Shipping and Returns
- All items will be dispatched within 2 working days whenever possible. Delivery to most UK addresses will be next working day guaranteed and require a signature upon delivery unless otherwise agreed with us.
- The courier does not insure the delivery of liquid goods, so all delivery is at the risk of the consignee.
- All goods will be dispatched by APC Overnight, unless otherwise agreed and their terms and conditions apply.
- All goods must be paid for in full prior to dispatch.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of all items listed, but will contact you if there are any problems.
- A few specialised items are not held in stock and need to be ordered 2 weeks before the required dispatch date. This is stated in the relevant product descriptions.
- Packaging may occassionally vary from that depicted on the website, however the contents will be the same as described.
- All goods must be checked immediately upon receipt and any loss or damage reported to us within 24 hours. See "Returns & Refunds" for further information.
- We cannot accept any liability for delayed or lost goods due to misinformation regarding the delivery address.
- Should any goods be returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect address being given to us by you, we reserve the right to charge for carriage should you wish to have it resent.
- If you do not wish to have such items resent then only the value of the goods will be refunded.
Returns & Refunds
- Please do not return any goods without first contacting us. This must be done within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
- We will only authorise the return of goods and offer full refunds if the item dispatched is different to that ordered.
- Unwanted goods that have been correctly supplied can only be returned at our discretion and only the cost of the goods will be refunded.
- Once we have authorised the return of any items it will be the customer's responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned in a condition suitable for resale.
- Refunds will be credited to your account when we receive the goods.
- In the case of a cancelled order, a fee of £1 will be deducted from the refund to cover bank charges.